EDMAC is taking part in the BMFA’s world record attempt to mark the BMFA Centenary. This really is a once in a life-time opportunity and the aim is not just the record but to share our sport with the local community.
· To fly in the attempt, you must register your name and BMFA number with us prior to the event at The Fédération Aéronautique Internationale (FAI), who are the body recognising our attempt, require all pilots to be prior registered. If you are not on this list, you won’t be able to fly in the attempt on the day..
· Marshalls will be present to ensure safety; always follow their instructions.
· Please be ready at the pits for 11:45. There is to be NO flying before the event.
· You must be a member of the BMFA to take part. If you have family who are not members of the club then why not temporarily join them with the BMFA for 1 month for only £5? That way they can take part with a simple chuck model in what is sure to be a fun day out. To ensure sufficient time to process admin for temporary membership the please contact us at before Friday 6th May.
· We are limiting model types to:
a. Paper darts / chuck gliders
b. Rubber-powered free flight
c. Electric free flight
d. Electric R/C fixed wing planes on 2.4 GHz
e. Electric R/C Gliders on 2.4 GHz
f. Electric R/C Helicopters on 2.4 GHz
· We are also expecting several guests; please do make them feel welcome!
· We will revert to normal club rules after the event.